View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
With such lack of more sensual oriented MLs today, I found myself making my back to Tao Zi.

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

The first few times with her a couple of months ago was alright. And I had moved on. But my recent "forced" revisit felt different. A better different.

TZ this time felt more intuitive, more hungry to give me pleasure, more purposeful with her hands and tongue that seamlessly made their way gently licking my nipples , torso , down to my thighs and balls and slowly, or so agonisingly slowly along the sensitive underside of my now rock hard cock shaft. Her hands and mouth made slow sweet love with my dick. She did this for almost 10mins till I virtually beg her to gobble up my now extremely aroused, almost bursting , throbbing cock.

After the my first glorious, extended eruption, I was still rock hard from the pleasure. Without missing a beat, she continued to slowly build up my orgasmic pleasure again. BOOM! Another display of white hot fireworks!

At this juncture, I just want to say, her advertised "unlimited shots" is not a gimmick. Her loving stimulating methods got me shooting down aeroplanes another 2 times! Yep thats 4 altogether!

I know, she has badly done boobs. The doctor who did them should be sued! But in light of my new found orgasmic experience with her, I have to put her back on my regular rotation.

Pros: nice girl, chatty, slim tight body, no rush, hardworking, superb bbbj/hj
Con: Boobs
Can only say you are a bull indeed. Even if you got OG Angel or Nat or anyone with known sensual skills, I doubt I can fire off 4.

And TZ doesn't come close to them imo. Great that you've established a good run with her an have options now!

Meanwhile I'm still finding my rtm...