View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
We should commit James Milner to another season with us as his talented services are required.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...ue-exceptional

And Joel Matip named as Player of the Month in September ahead of several other talented players. Hope he recovers and return to first team action.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...-for-september
Normally a player of Milner's age will ask for at least 2 year contract. Very hard for us to offer him 2 years because we have surplus strength in central midfielder options. Grujic is improving a lot and is ready to come back. Likely to replace Milner. Lallana will likely leave with Maddison/ Lyon midfielder/ Salzburg Jap Midfielder as replacement options.

If other teams can give 2 years plus hefty sign on fee, we will find it hard to match. If this is the case, hope he will announce his new team after we have won the league.

If Matip leaves, he will likely get a hefty sign on fee from his new team. Even Emre Can was reported to have received $14 million euros from Juventus as sign on fee. Matip is a 50-50 situation. Classic case of form suddenly improve as contract is running down. He came on a free transfer so he is used to playing the free transfer with huge sign on fee game.