View Single Post
Old 28-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Well understood. I want those good WL to stay longer. I saw the log book, wow newbie names all over the pages no wonder the AP disheartened. Human nature to try new things. There are quite a few departure recently so those I think they are good I try to help so that we can all enjoy.
Sure. Why not. I agree that a few good ones from the December batch now gone already and maybe discovered too late. But they went back mainly becayse they don't like the conditions in Singapore, miss home or some other issues.

Not because of bad business or anything like that.

I did ask them if an FR would help them stay longer but they said no need, cos they did not want to stay long or have too many people know about them. They prefer just to have their few regulars will do.

Any way, a lot of them do not really like having FRs about them as this raises expectations. Sometimes they are irritated by some customers who identity themselves as FR writers as though that means some sort of special treatment should be accorded.

They just want to do their job and live their life quietly without all the unnecessary attention actually. This is what I learnt over time.

Most of them have their own way of maintaining a steady pool of regulars, and don't rely on FR for business anyway.