View Single Post
Old 28-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Bros I will like to say that I totally agree with Bro Max. Was almost giving up writting FR until one angpai told me her business dropped from 10-12 to 7-8 per day due to the sudden surge in newbies and she is thinking of returning home to China. I mean if no one dare to write any FR for these AP and because business drop and they return home, it is going to be a loss for all brothers. So I decided to try again with my contribution of FR. I hope all brothers will appreciate my contribution in good faith.
If it is truly in good faith, then just write without any worries.

If the girl is truly an ang pai as you said, her business will not need an FR to keep up.

7-8 a day is quite good already. A lot of girls cannot take the pace of 10-12 a day. Some I know went back because this pace is too much for them to handle.

They told me we Singapore men seem to be damn good at making love, and it is very tiring to handle us.

True or not, I don't know, but that is what some WL commented to me about Singapore guys.

Maybe it's because we did NS so a bit tougher or we eat healthier food as compared to our counterparts back in mainland China where there's environmental pollution as well, so overall affecting sexual performance?

Any way, if the girl is good, word will get around geylang quite easily. No need to get worried the girl has no business.

But I get what you and some others are trying to do - a kind deed to help the girls' business.

However, when you help one girl, the other girls will lose business because the FR directed the customers away. So how many girls can we really help?

In short, don't write good FR unless you feel the girl is really super worth it. And if it is that good, why need FR in the first place (since most GL punters do not rely on SBF fr, apart from some newbies)