Thread: GE coming
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: GE coming

A Facebook post after his loss in the GE, Amrin wrote, "Don’t write my obituary just yet. I’ll come back stronger. Not so easy to knock me off."

Indeed, the former MP hasn't backed down from community engagements. He told Yahoo News Singapore, "The election results have further fuelled my passion for community work!

"During my time as an office-holder and MP, I’ve seen the impact, and have been inspired by the work of many individuals as well as groups working tirelessly to improve the lot of fellow Singaporeans. Even though I am no longer in office, I am determined to continue the good work that these groups are doing, and contribute in my own small way to their efforts."
--------------
1 yr after GE. Any improvements? We are in labor force. Past 10 yrs increase in PR and new citizens who are PMET. They have no experiences. Increase in resales of HDB flats. My guess is the biggest group come from PR and new citizens who downgraded.

We who has experiences in labor force. What must be done? We choose our journey.