View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Ask a retired SB/FL anything 😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponybabe View Post
I think settling down and marrying eventually does scare me given i've seen so many guys cheat / failed r/s i see as a whole..

However I've come to terms that if you're truly committed, you will not cheat.
So i expect loyalty no less. But of course sex life and it takes two hands to clap so.. never say never but i'd hope to be the right fit and the right partner such that he doesn't have to look elsewhere
Thanks ponybabe I was just wondering how you might have felt about it, understanding the nature of men better than most other women.

Over the years I have seen so many women so totally blind to the possibility that their man is not being entirely true. I am rolling my eyes as I hear the descriptions of their behaviour, and yet their ultimate conclusion that they their man isn’t having someone else. Or more.

I do believe that there can be men who can be entirely loyal, and there’s no doubt that his sexual satisfaction (except for men with no interest at all in sex, but they come with an entirely different set of problems!) plays a huge role in ensuring that. I do think though that the odds are in general poor for women. But you’re wiser to the world of men than most women are, so best wishes to you.