Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MiningXpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping my house-mate and sis-in-law

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
My wife has 2 sisters and when we were dating back then, the 3 of them shared a room. The 2 sisters both were in their early 20s with one of them in uni. I always get the chance to stay in the room on the pretext of waiting for my gf. As years passed, they got more comfortable with me and from got wear bra at home when I'm around to meter wear bra. They mostly don't wear bra at home and when I come in the beginning, they always scramble to their room to wear their bra but after about 1 or 2 years they started not to wear bra.

Downblouse was a common sight as they like to wear those old t-shirt which is loose and singlet. So seeing their boobs with nipples was quite common. The 2 sisters know that I'm looking but sometimes just don't bother to cover up. When I'm in the room, in the beginning they will ask me to go out when they need to change their clothes to go out. After a few years, one day I got a shock when one of the sisters just took off her top and wore her bra in the room with me there. This wasn't that common but happen once in awhile only.
Wow... does your wife know about it? Doesn't she mind?