Old 08-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rooiooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Just came back from a R&R trip in Phuket, rain stop rain during this period of the way, managed to catch a bit of sun at patong beach. Stayed at Burasari for 3 nights, advise Bro here not to go to resort that will impose fees to bring girls back, mine charges 1500 bahts to bring girls to resort. Went to try American fried rice at No. 6 restaurant, food is priced reasonable there and served good western and thaifood, battered shrimp is a hot favourite dish there. 1st night went to roam around the street along patong beach and Rat Uthit, didn`t see any nice thai girl around, maybe expectation too high liao.. Went Christy Massage to check out the girls, mostly CMI, but damn horny that night so heck it lah, paid 2800 baht for the 'top' category girl for a soapy bath. at Cristy, the cat is 1.8k/2.3k/2.8k, service is nothing to shout about, mostly sop soap bath, end the session within 50 mins. Roam around bangla street at around 11pm and watch lots of ang mo walking around. It was my first trip in phuket and maybe I don`t have the lady luck to meet nice and pleasant girl there.. haha..