Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
fastbud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiKor
Fastbud,

I have been to Hatyai for over 50 times but only 2 time daytime driveby in Songkhla. Could you shed more information on Songkhla, like how many brothel (ayam farm) you think there is in Songkhla, what street they are on, what is the range of price compare to Hatyai, how about the hotel price?

I sure like to have a change of venue cheonging. Sian Lo (boaring) at one place (hatyai, all the time).

Since it is next to the beach, how is the seafood price?

Thanks a lot (even if you answer one or two).
the place has serveral bars similar to Bangkok and Pattaya where you can pay a bar fine and take the girl out.

Hotels there are two big hotels Pavillion http://www.res24.net/kingdomthailand.com/nst/pavilion/ and BP Samila http://www.bphotelsgroup.com/bpsml/bpsmlset.html costs around 1000 Baht per night and lots of small hotels near by the Pavillion costing around 500 upwards Royal Crown Hotel being one which close to a few bars as well and just up the road from Sado road. The Pavillion had massage place in it when I last stayed there but I never tried it so I don't know what it is like.

Bars are mainly on three roads there is a strip of about 5 bars on Sado road.
then there is a strip on a side road accross the main road from the Pavillion hotel forget name of the road. Then there are several bars and resturants on Sri Suda Road which runs perpendicular to Sado road where the main bar strip is can't miss it.

The place is very much quiter than Hat Yai so if your into a more relax scene then this a cool place to be. Most of the off shore Oil/Gas business is based in Songhla so this provides the trade for the bars.

As for Seafood prices are cheap and there are a few places just down the road from BP Samila hotel where are cool.