Old 13-02-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxisguy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Danook

Well was in Danook on the 2nd Feb just after the CNY celebrations. Arrived at the Bukit Kayu Duty Free Complex’s at about 12noon. Went bought some beer and liquor with some friends who are also kakis of the “Land of The Thais”. Booked a cab to drive us across, as the traffic was terrible. It is a long time since I seen this kind of scenario at the border.
Was told that all hotels in Hatyai were fully booked till the end of the week and prices are doubled or tripled.
Anyway, no problem for us as we are staying in Danook. Quickly cleared customs and headed for my usual joint IPD Hotel. Surprised to see a new hotel opened nearby Phuipheng Hotel. Cost BHT 800 per nite. Price up because of CNY usual price BHT 600.
Checked in the hotel and my friends I headed out for lunch, as we were hungry. As we walked towards the main road to have lunch, survey some of the karokas but all were empty or with old chickens. Decided to have lunch and further scout the area.
My friends all-getting very worried that no gals were available. Told them we will be able to find some. Found a karaoke, forgot the name had a few but not to our taste and the price a maddening BHT 2500 to BHT 3000. On normal days maybe not even BHT 1000. Walked around and found one by the name of MIDA just at the end of town. Had a few good selections. Quickly my friends pick out their choices. I picked one by the name of Ah Nook.
Prices started at BHT2500 but managed to discount to BHT 1500. The mummy was friendly woman and gave in to our price.
Back in the room. She is 23 yrs old and claims to be studying in Bangkok doing BBA. Not married and no child bearing. Slim and Tall, body average, breast medium size. She had a very sweet smile and pleasant look. Very friendly. In bed 1st round normal ratings.
That nite after dinner she asked us to go to her mummy’s karaoke – Minnal Karaoke. We agreed and the gang went there for a while. Took 2 bottles of whiskey there. Corkage BHT 230 with ice cubes and BHT 100 for Coke. Fair pricing. Spent about 3 hours there drinking and dancing. My friends were enjoying themselves with all the attention given to them.
Back in the room that nite – the nite was fantastic compared to the evening shot. Very, very girl friend feeling and she went all the way to please me. After the sex, got a good hot bath and a massage before I fell asleep. Got in the morning and had to leave early as I was going to Langkawi for a meeting. One more round before saying goodbye. Exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet up in March. She is going back to Bangkok this weekend to continue her studies and will be back in March.