Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

FR for L20H38 VGarden G7

I always thought this thread is about the house at W59 haha, was surprised to see that i actually pass by alot of times precovid.

Went at 12noon just now, raining heavily but i guess the FR here so good until got 2 guys going in as i parked my car. OKT quite friendly letting me know where to put the wet umbrella.

About 4 girls available, 3 smiling and 1 glum face but heng she quite ugly. I picked G7 coz she looked like Qian Er in Wang Lei's troupe of clowns.

Looks:7/10, not bad but face abit too thin. Nice smile with tiger tooth.

Body: 6/10, skinny side, boobs maybe A cup. But her smile and gfe makes up for this. But definitely not like those drug addict bony, just skinny. Her fair skin is quite good compared to some thai WL with lots of craters.

GFE: 8/10, although we conversed in broken english, her attitude and giggle made it comfortable. After i blew my load, she even sucked my nipples while removing the condom, wow, its really like a FWB or mistress.

Bbbj: 7/10, quite arousing to see a lookalike blowing me dick. But just a normal bj compared to some thai angpai with long tongue.

FJ: 7/10, quite tight and she hug and caress my body while i plowed in missionary. Her trimmed pussy makes it feel like bonking a colleague instead of a WL.

Nice house, will return to try the other girls mentioned here.