View Single Post
Old 26-09-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Exposing my GF/Wife in public

Nice tread. My wife and I have been in this scene every now and then, or when we can get into mood in between our hectic schedule.

The most recent one was when we decided to take a day break from work to just chill and have fun. Went to a bbq shop to eat and of course we drank a lot (of course must drink when eating meat right). Halfway through, wife got horny because there was a bunch of men (almost all of them are good looking) sitting beside us. Our table was at the end of the shop. She removed the button of her shirt till BELOW her cleavage area, showing off her lacy pink bra. Steam ah. My precum just kept oozing out. She then took it further. Slanted her shirt one side and dropped the bra strap to showoff her shoulder. Steam x2. Best part was when she exposed one of her breasts and played with her nip. We had a steamy night later on.