View Single Post
Old 20-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
the money spent on booking the gals, though slightly more expensive than the B$1,500 to B$2,000, I feel that it was worth it becos I really got a very memorable time.

The good thing is that these gals took good care of their guest like me and they don't steal or run away. I got a gal for B$2,000 in my first trip and that damn gal after accompanying me for 2 hours in the room, ran away
The most impt thing is that you really enjoyed yourself and feel that it is worth it. Sorry to hear of ur past encounter with a dishonest OKT and his girl, issit from SeeKimYong or Chanivite? From my experience, 2500 girls may not necessary be better than a 1500 girl, it depend on what u want, and how lucky u are to get the right girl. Some ppl may take a few tries, while other may score on their first time. Hav a fren who book a 2000 SYT, but turn out to be a nightmare in the room. Another fren who had a 1300 30+ girl, and after 1 nite decide to extend her for another 2 nites. Again most impt is to enjoy urself and feel worth it.