View Single Post
Old 24-07-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Can anyone tell me what's the appeal of nuru massages?? I've tried plenty whether in SG, viet or thailand, I can't seem to enjoy it. She rubs herself with the gel and slides up n down on your back, i can't feel any special from that experience. Even when she uses her tits and nipples to rub against my skin, somehow i just don't feel turned on from it. When i flip and she rubs against of dick of cuz it feels better because it's a sensitive area, but other than that it's litreally nothing. I really don't understand what's the point of paying so much money to get gel rubbed on your body
I guess it's personal preference bro. I personally like the gliding across my skin sensation that comes with Nuru, especially on the front, albeit the teasing when gliding across your back is quite intimate and fun too. The love making with fiction reduced assistance from nuru is also quite fun, especially when you need to cling to each other hard to prevent slipping away.

I can understand you may not find that much joy in it, but the whole sticky warm mess with plenty of groping and sliding around works wonders for my mood for action. I guess as the old saying goes, one man's meat is another's poison.