View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost virginity to angmo girl

I WANT YOU INSIDE ME.

this is it, me and her are about to lose our virginity. i take my fingers out, lick them clean, lean over to french her a bit more. then i reach over to the bedstand and take the condom. first time use, i also blur LOL. have to stop the action to tear open and see which side is the correct one. found it, cap on my little bro, precum dripping all over. this is it. we start missionary position. i move my hips close to hers, start rubbing my bro onto her pussy. i slowly insert just the tip, ask her if it's ok, any pain? then i swears she almost sounds annoyed as she says, JUST PUT IT INSIDE ME. all thoughts gone to the wind, straight away i push all my rock hard bro all the way deep into her waiting wet pussy.

THIS. IS. HEAVEN. her pussy is so dripping wet, so soft, yet so tight. it's the most amazing feeling going balls deep inside that magic hole. i lean over her to start kissing again, and slowly thrust. quite amazed i can last more than 2 strokes without immediately blowing my load. we both inexperienced, not sure the best angle and positioning, so the sex is a bit awkward. i keep pumping in and out, our hips piak piak piak against each other, sibei turn on. i not sure how to pace also, just go fast because i thought need stimulate her more. piak piak piak piak, me leaning over her with my hands on the bed above her shoulders. she looks me straight in the eyes and pulls me close to her for more kissing. i give one big thrust to go balls deep again, deep inside that wet tight magical pussy, then pause to enjoy the feeling while her pussy muscles contract and grip HARD onto my little bro. our tongues continue fighting nonstop. few seconds later start piaking again even faster this time. her hands roaming my back, lips locked onto mine, legs open bigger and wider inviting me to piak harder and faster as the mattress springs up and down louder and louder. cannot tahan already, my sap starts to rise, and i let out a loud moan as i push my tongue deep into her mouth and thrust my hips hard into her one final time and cum deep inside her pussy (inside the condom of course LOL)

unfortunately she didnt manage to cum in that time, i felt a bit paiseh. but very sweet, keep assuring me it's fine and she still enjoying herself. so i pinch the condom at the base as i take out my bro from her still wet pussy. i go throw it away and clean up a bit, then lie back down next to her to finish her off. more kissing, more rubbing her clit (she likes it best this way). same routine, rub rub hard and she breaks kissing to pull me chest to chest, she lets out a long loud moan and seizes up again. we both collapse onto the bed, then look into each other's eyes. she reaches her hand around my head and pulls me in for a very tender, sweet kiss. i swear is like a romance movie haha. i keep apologizing that couldnt make her cum during our first sex but she keep saying its fine and she had a lot of fun. we rest for a few minutes in each other's arms then go toilet to wash up and prepare to sleep.

so this is the story of how i lost my virginity to an angmo girl, and took hers at the same time unfortunately no happy ending here, we are not together anymore as she is no longer in sg. this first sex session is not the only one, we did it plenty of times after that. not sure if you bros want to hear the details, is basically the same lol we piak each other in different positions a few more times. but got one more i want to share, actually is the last time we had sex, and this one is memorable because we did it RAW.... stay tuned....