View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost virginity to angmo girl

sorry been busy today, here is the next part..

the next 1 week was the longest week in my life lol. countdown to finally having sex, not just losing my virginity but taking this angmo girl's virginity also. the days went by, 7 6 5 4 3 2 1.... FINALLY, TODAY IS THE DAY. she going to stay over at my place and we cook dinner tgt. i think i cut the details la no one wants to hear about what we cooked for dinner right lol. everything done and washed, we both shower and wash up already, then we sit back on the sofa in pyjamas. we sit and look at each other. both know what is coming la haha my heart pounding nonstop. THIS IS IT. so we moved closer, start to kiss tenderly. she tastes as good as ever. things start to heat up, this time she straddles over me while i'm sitting on the sofa. super hot position sia. start grinding her pussy into my hard little bro. no time to waste, go to bedroom liao. in this position i pick her up while she wrap her legs around my waist, then we carefully walk to the bedroom. bros if you ever got the chance (and make sure you strong enough lol), must try this position. super hot to be standing up carrying your girl while she wrapped all around you, and nonstop kissing at the same time. just make sure to be careful, i wont be liable for any damages in case of accident lol.

we got to the bedroom, i throw her on the bed (lightly) and plop on top of her. tongues fighting as usual, i start to strip her. top come off, i attack her boobs and nipples, get her soft moaning started. spread her legs and go down, start licking and sucking her sweet pussy also. her first orgasm is easy, she super turned on. keep licking and sucking her clit, hands grabbing her thighs. her juices flowing nonstop, i slurp them all up, cant let nectar of the gods go to waste. soon her moans get louder and she grabs my head and pushes hard into her pussy, then she start shaking. once finish she let go my head, pull me up to kiss her. our lips meet, mouths open, tongues fight, saliva going both ways. she starts grinding her crotch to mine, then she says the magic words: i want you inside me. almost exploded right there haha

but big head still working, i tell her i want to get her close to the edge again first, since it's my first time i scared cant last long, at least hope she can cum before me. so i stick my fingers inside her and attack her g spot. she grabs my back and pulls me close, chest to chest, moaning start to build up again. i tell her to stop me when she's close, then we can start the magic. her pussy dripping wet, can hear my fingers making slurping noises as they move inside her. soon she says it again: I WANT YOU INSIDE ME....