View Single Post
Old 28-07-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Happening at G lor 17.....

Went geylang today to look see. Of coz i also abit horny la...... Spend an hour looking couldn't find anything suitable. Disappointed sia...... Didnt give up, die die must find something to "loot" today. Saw a prc walking into lor 17. From back look not too bad. decided to follow. From far i saw a few more Fl standing there. So must check it out. Theres a praying session today at lor 17, i not to sure whats it, maybe some tao pek kong special celebration day i think.( sorry if i say wrongly)......
I follow the prc and when she stop and turn around, cmi but notice a young prc there....Confirm i like the look from far so move closer to "study" abit.
She not the syt type,young not tat sweet, maybe abit cute but dressing abit hip hop sia. Her hair medium length, spikey look with some bleach high-lighted. Trust me, she not the ah lian type. Slim body and quite small cup. Not for boob lover. But dress with hip jeans and tight tee. Very "in"kind of dressing.She got small tatoo at her back near her neck, Theres piercing on her nose and side of her mouth. This are the few things if you see her you cant miss.

Name....cant remember.xiao ping or xiaoming...
look...7.5/10
Age...confirm young, below 23.( i guess only)
FJ...$60 exclude hotel
Small cup, not for boob lover
Bj... cant do cause she just pierce her mouth, theres still pain she say.
Attitude...friendly, abit shy in the beginning, but later can play a fool .
Fingering..allowed, think she love it too...

Heres where you can find her: Lor 17, around bright star hotel. She usually around there after 5. She wont cross over to the other side of geylang...dunno why, never ask her. You can tell she pretty inexperience in this trade. How i know??..you find it out yourself ba....
So for those who love young and not so typical China looking Fl......can check her out. Think shes definitely young guys favorite .Pls don ask me for her no, coz i dont have it. Just spend an hour to see for yourself my recommendation, no harm rite.......

For me i will definitely return coz she promise to give me the best bj once her mouth recover....haha.Shall see about that.
For those who go, hurry up coz she might be leaving in a month time.......And don't forget to write fr once you try it....good or bad doesnt matter. If good, more bros will cheong, if bad...don't zap me hor......

Happy looting.........