View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
I have get in touch with one PRC lady in massage website

She replied to me

" I offer domme service for $200 per hour. I would dress you like lady, you wear lingerie, wig , female clothings. '

She said me pic of herself playing with male slave. in wig ,bra..
and she show me pics of lady clothings for male slave, and wide range of high heel shoe for slave

This lady will make you do catwalk in high heel shoe

But i was hestitant as I am not ready for this kind of thing -wearing high heel shoes and do catwalk..

Any of you walk in high heel shoes before?
Sounds like Coco.

I remember my first feminisation session with a local domme - it wasn't something I was really interested in but went along with it as the domme was really into it. Must say it was more enjoyable than I expected - had a couple more with a different domme subsequently - full works of makeup, wig, dress and heels. Also included a short drink at the hotel bar. A different kind of excitement of hoping not to run into people I know.

I haven't done it with Coco (or whoever you contacted), so I can't speak for how she would do it. Probably only wig, dress-up and heels as makeup would require a longer session.