Thread: True
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: True

30th December 2022

The Narwal T10 is working overtime, going from one corner to another swiftly. I was dazed, sitting on my sofa staring at the ceiling, and ticking my mental checklist.

Food, check.
Wine, check.
Cleaning, ongoing.

The doorbell rings, breaking my train of thought. I proceed to open the door and was greeted loudly.

“Harrrlowww!!”

Shu pushes the door wide open and lets herself in. She waddles directly to the toilet, swinging the door behind her however the latch fails to catch on and bounces away, leaving the door ajar. Ruffling and pulling down of cotton garments can be heard, the toilet seat slamming against the porcelain surface and then dead silence. The familiar sound of water splashing fills up the entire apartment shortly after.

“Why you so early?”

I asked as she steps out of the toilet.

“Come help you prepare lor.”

“But everything is ready.”

“Oic, then I come see see look look, kepo kepo lor.”

Shu said, as she waddles her way to the sofa in the middle of the room and throws herself on it. The cushions sink towards the pressure point where she landed.

“How many people are coming later?”

“10”

“Wah, so many people oh?”

“There’s supposed to be more, but some of them are travelling, so only…”

“Wei, you still keep the bra and panties you took from me?”

She interrupts in a high-pitch, child-like, giggly tone, switching on her cute girlfriend persona.

“I didn’t take it from you hor, you give me one hor”

I replied as I walk towards the queen-size bed at the far left corner of the apartment and retrieve a huge piece of ultra-thin disposable nude panties from the bedstand beside. I toss the panties towards the sofa which Shu caught gracefully.