View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 9
putin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PR bars/restaurants

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Can try RetroBar. Lots of ladies working there to choose from.
Went there in March with a buddy. 2 guys, 4 girls, and we drank Regency.
Total bill came up to 15k THB for the night including the LD and all...
Can consider quite cheap for BKK already

Rhino Place is also not bad. Went in Jan and had a blast...
Heard some bros that went there after me did not have that great an experience. But others did...
to each their own i guess...

Also, the system works differently in different shops.
Some places require you to pay ladies drinks only and different place different min quantity and pricing
Some places require you to pay hourly fee on top of Ladies Drinks
Some places only got hourly fee, no Ladies Drinks

Also, if lady say cannot sit with customer, that means the girl is just to look at only.
ie. Some places have a mix of PR girls and Waitresses that are all young and pretty
then can be a bit confusing sometime like how come some girl can sit with customer but some cannot
Are you referring to this Ruenglalynn Retro Bar at Mega Bangna?

Yes, I agree different shops have different systems which is confusing. Some you just need to open a bottle and the ladies come and drink with you, no LD. When you leave, you just tip whatever you feel like it.

For Paikanyai, RetroBar and Rhino Place, can you pick any lady? Means I should go early to pick the prettier ones before they are taken, haha. Or are they based on which table/zone you are sitting?