View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 16
teonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Just to share a short happening....I don't know if you call it pervert or kinky...you tell me after reading...
Happened only yesterday morning...my wife was preparing for a dinner for the night and there is this particular set of lingerie that she would like to wear with her night dress but she just couldn't find them so she got so pissed off that she put all the lingerie out from the cupboard.
Finally she found what she was looking for and was very happy about it and began packing the lingerie back into the cupboard....as our cupboards are those build it type so it was actually quite deep and she has move her body in so that she could pack her stuff properly.
This was when the happening starts...I was all along lying on the bed reading this forum...hahaha.. then suddenly when I turned and saw what she was doing it gave me a hard on....
You see she was wearing quite a short nighties and when she move herself into the cupboard she was actually exposing her butt and pussy to me....reminded me of some of the AV show where the actress was stuck inside the cupboard and the intruder came from behind and ram her....and that is exactly what I did....
I dropped my boxers and went into her....
She got a shocked and asked me to stop cause I am hurting her....she was rather dry that morning but after a short while....she was well lubricated and was moaning inside the cupboard....
Of course after the whole session I got a scolding from her but it was all worth it....
mine is something similar, she was bending down choosing her undergarment after work before going shower. i push her lightly and bend forward, pull down her panties and enter, was dry initially but get wet very fast. anyway she fantasized of getting rape before, so when i do it out of sudden it excites her.