Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guyinchina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Hi all,
I have been a slient reader for the longest time and thought I should contribute in this page since after all, I have been in China for the longest time and am now in Guangzhou.

KTV
KTV are still around but prices have rocketed like crazy. I’m not too sure about SG prices since I don’t party in SG but expect to pay Rmb1500 in GZ just to sit down. The girls are decent and you should be able to pick one easily but don’t expect to score anything as most of them are happy to just collect the 1500 tips. You have to remember that although tips have skyrocketed, cost of living is actually still quite affordable and did not go up by much. Rental for a 1 bedroom condo in Guangzhou is around 1000-3000 depending on where you stay. Food still costs roughly the same. Therefore tips of 1500 can last the girls quite a while. They do not have any motivation to earn more.
That being said, business is quite bad as China’s economy is bad. On a typical weekday night, it is common to see KTVs being only 20% full. So you can still try your luck but don’t bank too much on this.

SPAs
There has been an uptick of massage parlors where the girl will just get down to business and start with licking you all over your body but usually will not offer blowjobs. They will typically undress until their panties but most of them allow you to roam your hands all over their bodies including inside their panties. They will end the service with a handjob or boobjob. Quality of girls are average as the prettier/younger ones would choose to work in KTVs. One session is typically 400-600 rmb.
There are also some small joints that offer actual massage with a hj to finish. These are usually cheaper (300-400 rmb) but they will not undress their clothes and will only allow you to roam your fingers around their boobs.
One thing to note is that these joints are typically discrete and you need to know someone to place a booking for you. They will give you a password for you to mention to the front receptionist.
Of course, China’s economy is indeed slowing down and I know that business is also not too good for them.

FLs
Some of the samsters mentioned the app 按个摩. Yes, this is indeed a true app where girls will come up to your apartments/hotels to offer a massage and will also attempt to offer fj. Otherwise, it doesn’t make sense for them to be on this app because the massage alone will only net them 200rmb which is barely enough to cover their transport and their time.
For the other FLs, it is usually obtained via wechat where there will be 1 wechat account showcasing all the girls photos and another account for you to place order. They typically do not go to your hotel rooms. You would need to visit their location which is usually a 公寓. The pricing is typically 2-3k rmb.

Alright, I have spent time to do the above sharing and hope that bros can give me some rep points to motivate me to share more next time.