View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Di Ren Jie vs Wu Ze Tian (futuristic alternate drama)

The kidnapped students were given a tour of the building where they were shown their rooms and large common bathroom where there are CCTV on ceilings.

They were given assigned room numbers on large common bedroom , and was told to take a rest before dinner breaks.

Few hours later, someone spoke with loud hailer ,telling the students to wake up, and be given assigned clothings. All wear same white long tee. and had meals.

Meanwhile, Kathy's mother called her several times and send msg to her many times but no avail. Kathy was gone for many hours already and she was supposed to be back at evening but it is already 11 plus.

Next day, she went to school and found that there are 4 peoples (2 fathers and 2 mothers) already there. They were asking about their childrens whereabouts. School administrations had no knowledges.

They went to Constabulatory (Police) where they saw more peoples asking officials there . Officials were stressed because there are many such cases annually.

Kathy's mother was worried as to why she had disappeared and she was specially worried because Kathy was special - she was hermaprodite.

Eventually, she went to MPS (Meet Peoples Session) conducted by Town Mayor. Town Mayor assured her that she would do something about it.
District Governor was aware but he preferred to be silent because he knew what's going on. In fact , he had a hands on these incident as Her Grand Majesty entrusted him and other district governors with this secret missions.