View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Di Ren Jie vs Wu Ze Tian (futuristic alternate drama)

Set in the Year 2005AD where Tang Dynasty ruled China and East Asia Archipelago including Korean Peninsula and Japanese Isles are tribute states acknowledging China as their overlord.

Wu Ze Tian (Empress Wu) had taken pills of longevity which allowed her to live for 100 years and she need to take again after 99 years had used up.

But these pills were not longer in production and she seek alternative after ruling for 500 years and she was now nearing 600 years .
Outer beings from Planet Zeus had promised her longevity but she must sacrificed her blood to their goddess. Outer beings told her to mate with guys and gals of certain blood groups to ensure her longevity.

All guys and gals of 18 years , were undergoing annual medical checkup by Institute of health where all gals and guys had their bodies examined by doctors and nurses who keyed in datas in tablets which data were also transmitted to super secret ministry overseen by Minister which provide entertainment to ruling class.

Students height , body size, penis size (for male) and breasts size (for female) blood type were submitted to this ministry.

One female student accompanied by her parents went to the institute .
she was shy and at the receptionist counter, her mother told the nurse about her problem.

Then nurse called supervisor..
Supervisor came and see them.
and took them to the room...