Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Action in Japan

So i just got back from my japan trip last weekend. osaka and kyoto no chance. actually kyoto i stumbled onto their RDL, the guys outside the shops pulling all thought i'm japanese and tried to get me in, then all i had to say was eigowa and they apologized straight away, except one, which was a pub with "bunny girls", so it's mostly for drinking, not sure if the girls like you they will go back with you or not like in bkk.

thanks to some of the bros above which i acknowledged already, for posting tips. well appreciated. but i did do my own research as well and ended up opting for y-shirt (like another bro above). reason 1) advertised cheaper rates and confirmed by other bros as well in other forums 2) it's the same subway line as going to sq enix cafe. so i had an excuse to my parents to go on my own. 3) seen good reviews with a few bad ones. good odds i figured.

i chose to arrive at 1pm because the girl i targeted starts at 1pm on the website. So took the subway, walked 12 mins, arrived at yoshiwar@ area, place was just packed with soapland. reached yshirt, few guys standing at counter area. welcomed me to their waiting room, waited 10 min at least. No tea served because they wanted to let me know i needed to wait 1.5hr before the girls that serve foreigners start work.

a japanese customer came in after me, immediately served tea and towel. he already booked the girl so his process was faster. and they treated him with more respect.

so i asked, can i see the photos first. another 5 to 10 min wait. finally came in with about 10 photos. not bad considering, i thought it would be just one. but the one i targeted not there.

asked how old. guy said 9 of them are in 20s, 1 is in 30s. and showed me price. 2 of them are the "darling" tier, while the rest are the "newbie" level. there's also the "mature" level for those above 30.

i think instinct took over i chose the girl in 20s and darling level. more expensive will be better, i thought. and opted for 70min. price inclusive of foreigner tax was Y28500.

immediately after choosing, here's where the "foreigner treatment" came in. He didn't want to talk anything else until i paid up. we conversed in simple english and google translate btw. i asked if anywhere i can have lunch, he was not in the mood to answer.

so skip to after lunch. he told me to be back at 2.10, i was there at 2.10. led me to the room. waited 10min, then i got my tea and towel. barely had time to finish my tea, called my name, and asked me to follow. once out the door, up the stairs, girl was there.

here's the moment of truth. it could be a bait and switch, but honestly i dont even remember what the pic looks like because it's so heavily edited. grabbing my hand leading me up was this cute SYT.

the room was not big. barely enough room for a bed, the mat, and a bath tub. they managed to squeeze in a sauna "chamber" enough for 1, kinda like cap america's transformation chamber in the first movie.

we tried to chit chat for a bit, both of us with our broken jp and eng. she was young, like very early 20s, still studying in art school. body size is small, but always smiling, enthusiastic and upbeat. i really think i got lucky on my first try. her body actually quite toned because she's a swimmer so a bit of the swimmer physique which i didnt mind at all.

procedure. she undress me. then herself. then sat on a stool as she washed me. then put me into bathtub while she ready mat play / nuru massage. first i lie face down, she cat bath my back and rub her chest and vag all over me. after almost 10m, ask me to flip over. ahh i'll never forget this view. her body slide from my legs as her mouth all the way came straight to meet mine. dfk ensues for as long as i want until i release her tongue. cat bath my chest, down to bbbj. back up to dfk. put on cd and rode me for more than 5m until can feel she tired, then i request to be on top. banged for another 10m and finished, all the while good moaning from her.

after that showered, time approaching 1hr, no time for second shot. should have asked for 90min. a bit regret, but didn't want to risk money not knowing who i was getting.

then chit chat, sat down, exchanged contacts (to my surprise as I thought they not allowed), said i'll find her next time.

so yshirt did not disappoint. it's foreigner friendly (sort of lol) with 10 girls to choose from, though pics dont really match reality, but at least not like 1 or 2 only.

my tip i guess is to go early and during weekdays.

anyway, thanks for reading. up me if you enjoyed all that info. and disclaimer, ymmv.