Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Crimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Kamila 24 yo, Kazakh with SNS

Looks: Very beautiful in real. Long hair and sweet young lady with the Asian look. Confirm will not reject.

Boobs: SOLID. Natural perky C cups soft with eraser tip and senstivite nipple that was very inviting to suck and touch.

Body: slim, slender and curvy athletic body figure with fair smooth complexion and a nice bouncy toned ass.

BBBJ: Damn shiok! A combination of licking and sucking. No afraid to suck, no teething effect and go all out to blow. Good suction and occasionally deep throat with different stroke and speed control.

Pussy: Clean shaven pussy and she wrap my head around it really to enjoy my painting on her. Tasty and be sensitive as her moan seem genuine and she response well to my painting.

Kissing: Frenching was unlimited albeit slow and moving naturally. Not those who just whack their tongues in all directions

FJ: We did it in missionary and doggy positions. I push her deep and she moan out loud in stereo sound, afraid neighbor can hear la haha. Her expression was priceless.

GFE: not a time watch and was able to felt like we had some chemistry and the GFE was off the roof for me.

Overall: Definitely worth and sure those RTF material

Thank SNS for the arrangment.