View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Classic FLs 2011 - 2014

From my early days of chionging, the best times was somewhere around 2008 to 2013 where the trade was flourishing.

As we look back & reminisce the golden era we enjoyed years ago, we can only lament those old days. Then, rejection of FL was very rare, what you see is exactly whats being advertised. Don't even need 2 ic to check into hotel, can book a room, go up relax and wait for ding dong, usually a nice surprise

These days the actual can be a staggering 30 - 40% difference off the advertised pics & videos. Even you were paid for it, will you still on ? negative reviews all get swiftly deleted. Hear only the good stuff some of the reviews really makes u wonder

Its a huge waste of time & resources, calling up the fl, driving there and not getting what u expected. Would suggest this better alternative. The licensed outlets in GL works out to be a better deal. You see your options displayed in front of you. Not that many syts but pretty decent choices too, with good attitudes. Beats those in the websites. Price range also reasonable. Hope they reopen soon after this cb ends