Old 08-08-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Consolidation of laobiantai sexual fantasy thread

i was at the coffeeshop when i saw a air stewardess with her bf. Bf try to touch her but she push him away.

Bf: dear why are you so cold towards me

She: what kind of lousy bf are you. I just came back from a long trip for work and you never even buy me any gifts and you just want to take advantage of me by touching me.

Bf: don't be angry. I got a suprise for you. I have bough a rolex watch for you. Nice right?

She: yes nice.

She than kiss her bf and touch his kkj until he very high.

A few months later, i fetch her in my taxi with her another lover after the guy left, i continue to fetch her to her home

Me: i think a few months ago i saw you with another guy. He was very nice and gave you a rolex watch.

She: yes but his business recently went bankrupt so i break up with him to be with another rich guy.

Me: aiyo. How can you be so heartless. You not scare get karma meh?

She: karma is only for losers like you to make yourself feel comfortable.

I beat her up till she faint and drive her to her house. Than i piak her

She: if you don't kill me, i will give you my atm pin number. You can take out all the money. You don't have to work for your entire life

Me: ok deal.

After i take all her money,

Me: you have nothing left to give to me. I am going to kill you.

She: no please don't be so cruel. You already piak me and get all my money. Please fulfil your promise and don't kill me.

Me: i don't need to fulfil my promise to such a evil woman like you. Anyway, all those money is not yours. They belong to all the rich guys that you cheated. You don't deserve to wear the rolex watch.

I chop off her hand with the rolex watch and make her swallow her hand.

She suffocate to death