Old 24-04-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: HIGH END / VIP Massage Parlors Bangkok

Depends on what you are looking out for.

Most of the parlors you named are in the Huai Khwang district so you will have some fun there. Just tell the captains it's your first time, they will tell you what to do. The clientele's mostly East Asian so English or Chinese works there.

Maria prices start from THB5,500 and i have seen girls that was up to THB14,600. I think they do have a category that goes to 17,700 but haven't seen that level in person.

Black Caviar starts THB4,500. Have seen girls priced at THB10,500 in the wild. If I recall the most expensive goes THB14,000

Maria's the best when it comes to lady quality in my view but tbh their rooms are on the older end. Black Caviar has them beat on room quality. But both are basically the best in the business on that front and you can't really go wrong with either.

My tips are:
1) Always take a grab to these places and don't do taxis. Taxi drivers do get an added commission that is out of your pocket. Don't try to walk there too from the nearest MRT stations. It's a journey and Bangkok's hot now.
2) have ready some smaller notes for drinks if you indulge.
3) it gets crowded from 7pm onwards, most girls however do start work from 5pm. So if you want your pick, go around 5pm onwards. Saturdays are really crowded too so be aware.

All the best.