View Single Post
Old 26-06-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by terwong View Post
I had a hunch the maid of honour was a case where you were acquainted/met/dated before you met your wife. If so, why would you say you'd be banished to hell for that? You continued after hooking up with your wife (and I presumed she introduced you to her)?

PS: You could always write your own story with key details altered/embellished like what's at https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=909591
Haha I've said as much as I can, without revealing too many details that could be quite unique. In fact, I'm thinking that not many would have done their wives' MOH in the first place, so already quite risky. Not really into embellishing and changing facts too. Just sharing some short snippets and not a writer of long stories

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result