View Single Post
Old 26-06-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by terwong View Post
Spill the beans on your encounters with the maid of honour, property agent (part of the deal to close your transaction?) and the one in the group you eyed from the outset
Can't kiss and tell lah... not the details anyway, since some friends might be able to guess identities...

Property agent - I knew her before she became one. Always had some sexual tension I guess... and property deal was closed long before it happened. Would never leverage any friend like that, haha... It was some catch-up drinks, we got high and it happened. Quite a common encounter in that sense. I just did not expect it.

The one in the drinking group I was eyeing - she is my friend's sister. Friend actually thought of hooking us up before, but we were in different countries due to work. We were introduced while she was on holiday in Sg (but still based overseas) - which is when I brought her into the drinking group. We had been flirting on and off over cyberspace and when she finally came to Sg, we sealed the deal... quite a few times over

As for maid of honour... I actually knew her before my wife. Never really thought of her that way, which contributed to the 'unexpectedness'. I was helping her with something at her place (can't say what - that would be too revealing ) - It was nothing sexual, but it involved some physical contact... Guess there were some unexpected sparks. We managed to resist that day, but eventually succumbed a couple of meetings later...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result