View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: How does the over night stay thing works with FL?

My experience so far is 4-star and above hotels will have this SOP in place. Even if they ask, you can always tell the front desk that no need to keep the girl's ID and they will comply. You do so at your own risk tho because they will not be able to check on you when the girl leaves.

Gives me peace of mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Only selected hotels will ask lady to leave ID at counter, and if they enforce such a policy, usually it is late at night. You can just walk through the lobby holding hands like she is your gf and chances of being asked are slimmer. Saw a bro walking ahead of his lady before and the lady was stopped by the reception. Eventually had to leave ID at counter. I just walk through with my girl