Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
InoName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyboy View Post
Went to taylor swift concert. Tons of ZGGGGG 😍
Can vouch, went there on 8 march cat 3. Went with a bro + his gf cause his other friend fly kite go another person so i was like might as well.

Before even reaching stadium:
At the mrt you could legit identify all the fans as they are dressed in various tiny outfits and friendship bracelet. Was just sitting down on the train and 4 girls in super tall heels and short skirt came in, could see 2 of their ass cheeks hanging out from under their skirt.

Before entering:
Bro + his gf wanted to buy merch so they queued, i didn't so just hang around and wow legit i would have thought it was some Zouk out event if i didn't know it was TS concert today. Tube top that barely covered, prom night looking dress that show off their entire back, to people literally just wearing lace corset out. I did do a few friendship bracelet (ya exposing myself out here as a fan) and this group of girls came over and asked to exchange bracelet with me but all i could remember from the conversation was them bouncing happily shaking their boobs. This concert is gonna be so good.