View Single Post
Old 14-04-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
The photo and actual person is actually correct. Done visited her when she was in Hougang. Knn, like the other bro said, totally mutated. LoL!

Another warning is this beautycastle Vn Bu goes by either Bebe or Betty. She has a "Zhao Cai Mao" black lined tattoo on her left lower torso. They already taken down her link, so don't asked me. Very pretty but service got from mediocre to SIBEY JIALAT. 1st time, 30 mins, asked for massage like super light, but it's ok. 2nd time, ard the same time range 20mins+ - 30mins. After shooting, keep playing with her CB phone.

3RD TIME, when I called. No response. Checked the website, got a new number and ended up probably a OKT replied. Can tell from the writing style was probably a guy. Reached there, I haven't even take out my wallet to pay, she already STARTED stripping KNN. I actually intended to strip her myself, but before I could utter a single word, she's already done stripping. ninabey. I should have taken it as a BIG RED FLAG. I shoot after 15mins, asked for a rest for 5 mins. Bitch quickly dressed up (probably off to some KTV to work or something), said no and asked me to leave!

Lastly, tried to feedback to the pimp politely. He just like bochap, no apologises, zlich, kosong. These type of operators better don't do business here, fuck off and go somewhere else to do business. Singapore is not for you CB operators. Repeated customers also being treated like shit.

Apparently she moved from Lucky Plaza to MW hotel, RM 508. I believe these beautycastle, immp and Geyl@ng666 are probably all owned by the same operator (Diu lei lo moh) as they put all their hoes in MW hotel
Update this Vn bu bebe/betty/NOW AKA felicia is under VPREMIUM stable. Avoid at all COST! Now I know why she changed name 3 times