View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Better avoid that good bonks thread, full of paid writers

Someone exposed Duo Duo who is operating at Min Wah hotel, saying she sabo other girls and don't look Like her photos. Yet on that thread I can See reviews saying she is pretty and don't look too far off from photos

Believe them at your own peril
I think bros there mentioned before.

Even in that thread you need to do your own due diligence. There are bros reviews that are true while there are black sheeps also.

For me I will actually use search buttons and see bros past history posts also to see can believe or not.

Without that thread I tell you the chances of you stepping on landmines are way higher.

As for looks, people really need to manage their expectation. Finding model looks at low price at dome 2 is....I also dont know what to say.

Even when I had a good time with XTT my first post on her looks I also put 7.5/10 only and bracket (better than liu jia) as a reference. Cause if I am not wrong Liu Jia I gave 7/10 in terms of looks.

I think my 2nd rtf post might have hyped up people also lol in terms of my experience with her.
However, I also mentioned YMMV since other bros have different experience not being able to break the ice.

Frankly, SYT are more choosy for sure. So service level does varies. It applies to us younger guys as well.

For example: all the over age 30s FL are older than me. I am choosy also who I want to patronise and rtf.

If you give me a knn late 30s to 40s womens who dont groom themselves, elephant, look cmi I also jitao turn off I tell you.

However, that being said if you can hit the right note, have chemistry and the SYT likes you then you will have a great time like what me and some other bros have experienced.

More factors definitely applies when hitting on younger FLs than older FLs.
In terms of our looks, personal/oral hygiene, personality, how you communicate and etc...
This applies everywhere, this is life man.

That is why people always say here "one men meat is another men poison" and "Your miledge may varies"

If failed to build chemistry on SYT then move on to the more consistent service one.

Last edited by desudesu; 09-04-2021 at 09:38 PM.