View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

More Recent Reviews!! Don't Miss Out, Come Try It Out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makinglove View Post
Actually bought this pill quite away ago.. im only 26, but its for my session after drinking or long night fucking action.. so first time took one pill headache. 1/2 pill also.. now i just take 1/3 pill and i can cum 4 to 5 times a day, with very hard erection.. even the girls cant take it.. the effect will be there for a few days for me, the erection will be super hard for days..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suci View Post
Tried the new formula. Just as good if not better. Took half yesterday evening n up till now, still can a hard on easily with very hard dick. Effects take longer time to wear off I guess. Really good for marathon sessions.

Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiDeR View Post
Definitely last longer now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan8888 View Post
MensPlus bro, thanks for the arrangement. Tried half pill today, within 15-20mins do have the flushing effect..takes a while to cool down. No other side effects.. Unlike the ones I had where you get blue visions and stuffy nose effects. Probably the dosage of the later anyway the bonk session ended well. Iron man indeed. Will order again once ammo runs out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVESGAHLIAN View Post
Usually i just take half a pill. Last Sat had the chance to take a full pill due to marathon session.

The result is amazing good. The headache is not as bad as I am expecting. In fact I only felt a bit warm. That night totally shacked out. 4 shots in a night. After 2nd shot, thought i am done for the night. So when my dick stands again, i am pretty amazed. Overall a good session for me and my partner thanks to the little pill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Fish View Post
Support this thread for a truly wonderful product!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1eong View Post
Was impressed with old pill but amazed they could improve the formula. New pills lasts even longer n more value for money. Damn good for longer marathon sessions. Thumbs Up!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
New formula works even better for me. Maybe use the old formula too much, erections was not as hard as when i first use it but after trying the new formula, my erection is back to the hardness of when i first used it. Still definitely the best around!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Used t new formula today just like t refresh 1st time used the old pill ... POWER
Me n my mistress ML like 1st met Lover very passionate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumaster View Post
Thks for introducing me to the other stuff. Really makes it feel so much better when I'm ejaculating. Even my partner thought what happened as I really came so hard. Damn shiok. Fantastic. The combo simply works damn well together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseuu View Post
I am in my early 50s, taking hypertension medicine as well as cholesterol pills.
And I was not sure can take this pill or not. But really wanted to try it out and just ordered it.
At first I was very cautious and took 1/3 pill to try and see the side effects. I felt nothing so next day I took half a pill. Wow. It work and made me feel young again.
I did feel some side effects like body heat up, light headache but still manageable. Thanks Men’sPlus.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers