Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Janwalter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chansy View Post
After 2 days of not so good bookings with Jennifer,

I finally managed to have a booking with her today at 12.30noon.

She was very apologetic about what happened the past 2 days - making me wait and in the end no show. But today was a smooth process throughout. Hopefully you bros wouldnt have the same issue as me and everything will be smooth.

When i got up to the room, i was greeted by a charming lady in heels and a white onepiece. With her cleavage staring at my face. I was so relieved it wasnt a 40yr old indian lady and thanked my gut for giving her another chance. 3rd times the charm right guys?

Her english is pretty good. But you can tell its not her first language. Parents are mixed japanese and spanish. Grew up in uk and living in japan. Due to a quarrel with an agent, hence the weird "scams" floating around. If you ask for her picture its exactly the same. She didnt wanna post because shes scared she would be recognised on the streets as it has happened alteady.

Her looks are exotic. Very pretty. I agree with the kylie jenner lookalike. She has tatts quite big pieces. They look pleasing to me and i have some tattoos as well so it wasnt a big deal. Standing tall at a height of 172cm. Boobs are a natural d cup. Shes a little bit chubby. But i love it. Her ass is huge. And when bouncing on you. Its an amazing sight.

Session overall was great. Would rtf. Shes an expat and still be leaving anytime soon so good luck booking her guys!

9/10

Finally you got this. Happy for you 😁