Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 02:52 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
Interesting and thought provoking discussion bros!

had an FL once shared with me the prev customer stole all her earnings for that day. she then said "partly my fault, work this line should have been more careful" she sounded damn sad

i always try to not be alone if possible, even it's only for a minute. Minimizes any place for doubt for both parties. If shower alone, go with pants + wallet on. keeping in view of each other at all times won't allow for stealing issues or accusations. Though usually it feels like there is trust & most girls are comfortable to leave you alone to go toilet or do random stuff for a couple of minutes. Still, better to be on cautious side
I treat FLs as ppl, n I’m sometimes curious why they enter the trade - money of course. Had a Jap girl who actually didn’t like sex and never came, but said it was the easiest way for her to earn money while holidaying overseas (bonked her to unlock achievement) Also heard stories of rough clients, stalkers, fake bookings, some try to raw, some claim got skin condition n dun bath but want BBBJ. Not as easy as “lie back and think of England” as some bros think. Off course, there are also bad FLs.

Still best for all parties to exercise prudence - I never carry more than $100 above damages, for example, n use a pre-paid ‘burner’ phone.