View Single Post
Old 14-03-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Alternate erotic medicork drama

Sophia, 43 ( Constance Song) is the housewife staying in luxury bungalow. Her husband ,Edmund , 68 ( Zhu Hou Ren) is the billionaire who made money thru investment. He suffer stroke and confined fo wheelchair. His first wife died of brain tumour.
Dave ,22 ( Richie Koh) poly student studying for Advanced Diploma in Digital Currency finanical mgt. He cannot stand his step mother's domineering ways.
Both of them quarrelled often.

One day, 3 of them went shopping with a maid pushing Edmund's wheelchair and then have high class coffee break at Bacha Coffee House.

Joyce , 41, played by Tracer Wong, is the owner of massage and hair salon at 7th storey Orchard Tower
Her salon is large and luxurious but is actually top class brothel.
Joyce knew Sophia because...