View Single Post
Old 20-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
i m from the era that most of my frens and classmates r supporting MU..but anyway they can support whoever they wan..but most of them nowadays has lost a bit of interest in the team they supported..either they have found something betta in life or turn to punting (as u may noe punters...dun hv any fav teams)...

souness is a jinx manager...it was a step backward when newcastle sign him.as expected...i never think he will last long there..esp the toons army is an impatient bunch who want to taste immediate success...in fact they r headin in the rite direction when robson was in charge...

to me...sisoko can never be another viera..he can become a potential good ball winner...but viera is in the class of his own...but i m impress of wat i hv seen of sisoko.. Agger is still young..hopefully he is able to pump in some goal from his center back position..especially after the wonder goal he had score against the hammers.... as for kirkland..my worry is his injury..but Pool has 2 potential future england keeper in kirkland and carson..but 2 good players in the same position is a headache for the manager...
souness should not be allowed to manage any premiership team, except maybe manure. way beyond his ability, if he had any in the first place. robson was probably a victim of politics in the boardroom. guess he was getting much more respect and power than the boardroom members.

i beg to differ for sissoko. i think he has the potential to be better than vieira, at least i certainly hope so. and i feel he has a better temperament than vieira. at least he dont go around whining about decisions against him or the monkey chants he gets from opposing fans. i dont expect agger to chip in the goals but it appears to me that he is developing a good passing range and ball interception techniques. hope he turns out well.

kirkland has already proved himself and carson is a future england keeper, no doubt. but they r players who need to play week in, week out. so liverpool has a dilemma. why they dont have this problem in other positions?