View Single Post
Old 15-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok RAO & RAO2 -Directions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by upbeat
I will be visiting Bangkok for the 8th time in December this year.

From time to time I have read about both RAO and RAO2 on this and other forums, but I am still very confused about exactly where they are located.

I would be most grateful if somebody could either PM or post on this thread how I can travel to both of these places, and estimated time of journey, from J W Marriott on Sukhumvit Soi 2.

I am happy to use either Taxi, Subway, Sktyrain or a combination of any or all of these.

Also would be most interested in meeting any bros, for a drink and some "hunting" , in Bkk from 24th December until around 3rd January.
My advise is to take a cab there if you are going with the group of friends.

Rao2 is near to the IMAX Cinema Complex (used it as landmark). The place is called Ratchayothin. The cinema complex there got many chio bu doing window-shopping there.. You can take your dinner there first before heading to Rao2. From there, walk 5-10 mins to Rao2 (big sign-board, can't miss it). The big car-park for people to park their car.

Concept is more a chill out joint (similar to niteclub). You order drinks and the PR/ladies sit and talk to you or you are play games with mummy/PR/ladies. There is a live band playing (certain interval time) and KTV rooms (For Karaoke).

Prices for PR/ladies depends but start from about 200 THB for block of 40 mins. Min 3 ladies drink. So 600 THB. Every 200B (automatically added to bill) for every 1 hrs. 2400THB for a bottle of JW black. 2500THB for a bottle of Chiva. Mixer free for first visit.

One trick to save money is to book the ladies at 2900 THB (overnite) plus one ladies drink exclusive or 1900 THB (ST) plus one ladies drink exclusive. (If you intended to bonk her). Moreover, she will sit with you for the whole nite without additional cost.

I have one mummy contact no if you want but she can only speak thai. One of the ladies can speak cantonese but not so pretty (got her contact no also). One thing PR cannot book them out. However, you are neg personally with them (outside)

The bar counter there have more ladies wearing pink dress. The price is quite similar to ladies price. But I think you can order beer there if you are going alone. Sit near the bar counter.

After that, You can go for supper and go to your own hotel for bonking session. Hope this help, Additional info PM me. kekeke.

Last edited by tirak99; 15-11-2004 at 10:32 PM.