View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

just had my session with jia jia at abt 1pm.
1st is to thank Sword who pass me jia jia contact.
i had msg jia jia last night to check out the timing. she suggested 1pm, fine for me. initially i wanted lavender 81, she suggested this Si Quan hotel at L39, coz she is staying nearby. OK, so i just went there. when i was nearby, i gave her a call to make sure she woke up already. then i found my way to this hotel. im suprised that this hotel is actually quite good, spacious for a transit hotel and it is not at the heart of g area. 20 bucks for 2 hours.
i have saw jiajia photo, so i recognize her when she walked into hotel, i was by the window, see got any show to see or not, haha.
and her she came.
look, i will give 7/10
body, ok, i like big boobs, about 8.5/10, she said hers c cup onli.
i just cant help playing with the 2 tits......
her skin is smooth, very smooth.
she is quite tall, about 166. she is not plump but for her ht, she got some size, as im a thin guy myself, so i find her a little big heave, when i had her lie on me when i played her tits n pussy.
she is hardworking to service me, suck me. i like the way she blow. she lick slowly, from balls, to shaft, at the same time, using her fingers to tickle the part below balls n arse, it feel great!
then i had play with her tits n pussy, i ask her to rub herself to make it wet, as she was dry n i was bz playing with her tits. she obeyed, and played herself. and i can ffeel that she enjoy it, sometimes she just shiver, slightly.

then we fuck. im a fast shooter. i like doggie so doggie started. it feels good coz she got quite big butt. and her moan is like, so loud! she just moan and moan and moan. i dun know fake or real. i was about to change position but she just cant stop moaning and is saying she feels good want me faster. i cant really control so i fuck faster and faster and unload, and her moan is really really really LOUD! whoever in the next door will hear it clearly!.
then we just lying on the bed. at 1 time, i think she fall asleep. and i just cant stop feeling her smooth skin. then she awake n use her fingers to kacau may lower part again, and it feels good. we just lying there for sometime, till she received a call, saying a brother is actually downstair her house waiting for her. so we get changed and left.

damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 rm.

she is a good one, who is willing to please. so all please treat her nicely. people just here to make money.