Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Bros just becareful when the lady you know be it friend or whatever industry she works in allows raw sex. There’s a saying she can give it to you, she can give it to others.

I once met a lady whom I develop feelings. It progress from small meet up over meals to going for outdoor activities like prawning, gym etc.

Then it slowly became me crashing by her place. It all started when we had a big quarrel over some matter… so I literally ignored her message and calls. Then I saw on her WeChat moments that she had cut her arms using a knife several times and told me if I don’t return her call or message she will end her life.

I promptly rush to her house and met her. Once she saw me she gave me a hug and told me don’t leave her, she is lonely and feels helpless. I washed and dressed her wound and spend the night with her. While I hug her to sleep at night. She suddenly turn around and start kissing me and whisper in my ear that she wants it tonight. My heart was racing and I didn’t know what to do next.

Her hand started to reach out into my boxers and touch my already hard dick. While still continuing to French, I grabbed and caress her breast and then slowly reaching out to her pussy. Wow no underwear, I exclaimed. She blushed and repeated I want you in me. We continued to French for awhile more when she sat up and slowly position her pussy towards my mouth and told me to taste it. I obliged and started licking and fingering it. Suddenly I can feel moist liquid trickling down her pussy and she started to tremble and shake. She lied down panting slowly, awhile later she started to grab my dick and started licking it and slowly position her pussy towards me as if asking me to eat it more, which I obliged.

I then told her if she doesn’t stop, I’m going to shoot in her mouth, don’t know if she didn’t heard it or wat, I continue to let her suck my dick until I push her away which she resisted and blow my load into her mouth.

She actually swallowed it and later told me it tasted very salty…. And she likes it. We cuddle abit and started to French and she grab my dick again and asked if I’m ready to enter her. I was still resting and told her maybe awhile more, she sit up and then told me not to move while she grab my dick and slowly sat on it. I told her I didn’t have condom with me and she told me it’s ok, without condom will have more feeling and I can feel her pussy more. Once I was inside her the feeling was really out of this world. She grab me hard while I grab her breast and she rode my dick for a good 10mins back and forth with different speed and strength and adjusted up down also. I told her I wanted to change position and she refused and at the same time rode my even harder and I told her I’m cumming and she rode even faster until I creampied her. She lied down on me panting and told me she felt very 爽.

She then inserted her finger into her pussy and exclaimed, Wah ox you shoot so much into me, later have baby how? I kept quiet and she replied djoking la I’m on pills.

We hug while i felt spend shooting 2 loads.

Early in the morning while waking up, i had an erection (normal for me in morning.) she could feel it since I’m spooning her. She turned around and ask me, still can? Grab my dick and started stroking it. We French and started touching each other. My finger started rimming her ass hole and she asked, why wanna enter that hole ah? I nooded and she say she never try before but ok if I wanted. But before that she say she wan me cream pie her again. So I obliged, this time she was already wet and I enter through missionary first. Switched to doggy after 10mins of missionary. Oh how I like that position as I get to French her and lick her neck down to her shaven armpits before attacking her breast: I normally grab both her wrists while I like her armpits and breasts. She even asked if her armpits are clean and how it taste. I immediately French her and told her it taste like this.

I told her to change to doggy and started to pump her faster and hard while I grab her arm
And breasts.

Not long after I unloaded all into her…. I lay down on her while she told me this time confirm pregnant. I was confuse and she knew I was and started to hug me and told me she will stay with me forever.

I got abit scared and worried. Knowing it… she asked… want to enter asshole?

I say ok, then she say need KY so after eating her from doggy position, I entered slowly into her asshole… bit by bit slowly. Finally I entered her, she scream painfully while I tried to pump her slowly. Finally with enough KY, the motion started to smoothen. The feeling was indescribable, I was like in heaven, she started to grab hold of whatever she can while I pump her harder. Not long I told her I am going to cum soon, she then told me to go ahead and shoot wherever I want in a girlish voice that’s enjoy sex. I then unload everything into her asshole. We both fell onto the bed. I hug her from behind and played with her pussy while she hold onto my other arm that’s playing her breast. She told me to rest before shower and gg to work. She kept asking me, so how if she pregnant will I marry her?

I will continue if respond is good to share what eventually happened (it got ugly)