Old 11-08-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Consolidation of laobiantai sexual fantasy thread

I tio last stage cancer left 3 months to live.

My chio bu tenant come approach me.

She: hey since you are single, will you consider to give me all your assets when you die?

Me: can. But there are no free lunch in this world. You will have to marry me and let me piak you everyday till the day that i die. Than you can get my assets.

She: ok deal.

After 2 months of enjoying the good sex with her daily, i beat her up and tie her up.

She: you want to play bdsm is it? Naughty fellow. I let you enjoy for 2 months already. You must give me 50 percent of your assets first if not i don't let you play bdsm anymore.

Me: you really materialiste. What if i say i will not give you any of my money? I rather donate my money to charity.

She: what. We already sign a contract. I will sue you and report to police that you rape me.

Me: wah you so cruel ah. After having sex for 2 months, you don't have any feelings for me and you just want my money?

She: yes. I feel so disguisted having sex with you for 2 months. You better give me all your money

Me: i am only left with 1 month to leave. I will kill you now so you can join me in hell and i can continue to piak you in hell.

This story shiok right