View Single Post
Old 14-03-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 772 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
another club which has existed for a long time but is the go to place if you enjoy insanity type of music is Levels club which is beside insanity.
you get to see quite a number of different nationality girls there but the place is rather small.
during the weekend you'll have to open a black label to get a table either at the back of the club or the bar table which cost 4k baht.
to get the table in front you have to spend around 8500 baht which is near the dj console.

that's the next best thing after insanity nowadays. interior is nice but its too darn small.
havent been walking thru soi 11 for a long time.
Maybe you can try the other clubs along soi 11. this street is famous for FLs available. If you want to filter out the ladyboys, check with the club bouncers if ladyboys are permitted to enter. i remember (pre covid) some clubs dont permit ladyboys to enter, even if they are real guests.
Insanity dont allow ladyboys to enter too i think.