View Single Post
Old 13-03-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Pic updates. Have been busy so couldn't find the time to sit down and work on the edits. I've attached the relevant quotes from the story to go with the pics..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

Z was back under the shower.

With my didi firmly in my hand, I was taking it all in. She spun around, properly wetting her body again after her pee. Her areolas had grown back in size close to its full puffiness, but her nipples remained erect. The streams of water converged at the tip of her nipple as it flowed down her tit, launching a perfectly smooth thin stream of water off it.

My cock responded by producing a large glob of precum. I felt like I was the only one on the planet to have witnessed such a forbidden sight..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

Z innocently brought her hands to her tummy as the water filled up in her cupped hands. She looked down, observing as the water in her hands eventually overflowed, sliding them up and down against her tummy.

I was awestruck by her cuteness.. it was such a privilege to be able to watch all her hidden, secret behaviours in the bathroom. She seemed to be in a relaxed mood, taking her own sweet time to wet herself under the shower.