Thread: L16H51 [2022]
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16H51 [2022]

Just a FR.

Was driving by GL a few weeks ago, decided to drive there to see got any parking lot or not. Heng Heng found 1 empty lot just outside of 1651.

Went in to see, not much ladies. Only G15 slightly better in my terms. She was smiling to me happily. Went on and pay $60. And she happily hold my hand and walk into the room.

Looks was ok, probably just pass the acceptable level. White skin small boobs and got abit of tummy. Shower was normal, no showering bbbj. Dry up and went to bed. Was not serve with hot/cold bbbj. Just normal bbbj. Probably a 6/10 skill level.

I old man, dick went slightly soft. ask her to bbbj longer abit, suddenly her face blackened and said softly mouth tired. Anyway she still continue to give bbbj but level drop to 4/10 with hj at the same time.

I sian half, and force myself to cum quickly. Cim does not provide, DFK I did not try but thinks she avoid too.

Rtf, definitely no way.