Thread: Solo trip
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Re: Solo trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Airfare for December is very expensive now. I am not sure if you have checked the prices yet. If possible go in January before CNY.

I recommend you stay in one of the hotels between Nana BTS and Asoke BTS. Whether 3-star or 5-star it is up to your budget. If you stay along this stretch you can visit Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy for their gogo bars. The BTS train and MRT train (near Asoke BTS) is convenient to travel around Bangkok. If you want to check out Patpong Gogo bars you can take the BTS to Silom station. If you want to visit the fish tanks you can take the MRT to Huay Khwang. If you want to visit the massage parlours near Phrom Phong you can take the BTS. Also many shopping malls are along the BTS and MRT routes. 4 days not enough to shop.

Traveling alone gives you total freedom. You decide when to wake up, when to eat, when to fuck. No buddies with you to discuss and decide on doing things and, sometimes, get into disagreement. Also what happens in Bangkok stays in Bangkok with no friends to gossip or talk what about what you did.
Haha true what happens in bangkok stays in bangkok. My 2nd solo trip and this time I didnt really enjoy the girls too much. I still miss my pinoy kim kardarsian in manila.

This round so far
1) 7 Heaven - bj bar, girl quite cute, small boobs. Tried very hard via bbbj. Thumbs up for that, I end up cannot cum and she help me hj with some touching

2) thermae - first night- got line of girl as I was not really to bonk.
2nd night - line girl not free. Didn’t seem keen to connect further even though I try to msg her. Went down again and found 1 sharp features n pretty in certain angles girl. Her voice I dont like, like tom boyish voice and prefer to talk to taxi driver about soccer. Also try to make me give taxi driver more money.
Already regretted but no choice. Purposely pumped her hard n long but still not 1 hour, I became tired and cannot cum. She gave inpatient face and sian, i ownself hj out in the end. No kiss, capped bj. Bad bonk of the nigjt. Still dare ask me for taxi fare.

3) Rose Massage - picked her up from lobby within 30 mins of confirmation. Looks not bad with teeth retainer and mid riff top. Looks like university girl but dont think so. Changed into uniform and gave proper aroma massage. Popped golden question and i told her i cannot xxx anymore as cum twice liao. End up ask her for b2b and hj.

So far abit sian coz my little bro no cum during xxx. Haha old man liao. Sibei sad

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!