View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
Checked out butterfly massage and chose Unseen. She's average looking, Korean plastic surgery face, badly manmade chest .but has soft skin and relaxing service. For 2300B, I cannot complain much. But once again, I got the feeling that both service and appearance in BKK is not what it used to be.

by the way this girl and some others I found on fiwfans and in the phrom phong massage shops used to work in Korea and Taiwan. Their agents bounce them around between these countries. But sometime late last year it seemed that Korea kicked a bunch of them out for "visa overstay".

After this lackluster service, felt like I wanted a stronger release decided to check out TAKi massage near ThongLo. Saw some decent lookers sitting outside, but I got an ugly fat one instead. Rude and bad attitude lady, gave me ok Thai massage and on flip massaged my package a bit, but I wasn't feeling it so waved her off.

After dinner, felt like really needed a release before sleep so went to another massage shop near Phra Khanong. Massage 71, This time lucky to get a cute and bubbly SYT. But. this shop unfortunately seems like regular massage, no action at all. But she gave a very good massage, so it's worth trying if you just want regular massage no extras.
Bro. I would disagree... Maybe to each his own.
Visited Unseen 2 times on my last BKK trip.
I had a extremely wonderful encounter with Unseen, even better than FL1 encounter here. Lol... 😜