View Single Post
Old 16-01-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
A pse experience from Nuru massage
safest option. go to an established nuru joint, and they will take care of you. cons = no long term feeling.

A gogo bar girl you book out for short or long time
you will need to do some prep work at the gogo bar to get the best results. buy drinks and/or be funny. only worth it if you like the thrill of a "mini chase". can get tiring/boring after awhile. however, can build long term relationship.

A freelance from Thermae short/long time
unless you're handsome or extremely lucky to find that hidden gem. most thermae girls generally lack service. dont bother if you want a great experience. ditto long term if you manage to find a gem.

A freelance from the sukhumvit road
just don't bother.

Or just simple bbj at bj bars?
not sure but i guess if you like CIM...

Are long time worth it or the girl takes up your morning time.
my personal preference is to always short time / 1 shot when meeting a new girl or trying a new nuru for the first time.

if you like the girl or the place, then consider going for long time or more shots in the future. rmbr to take line contact of the girl(s)

u missed out one - clubbing or partying freelancers - the best sex i've ever had. wild and unrestrained.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah love CIm hence why I mentioned about bj bars.
Looks to me nuru massage is the way to go for a full on wild experience.
Rather than bunch of inexperienced or non skilled freelancers who just want to past time and worse you might get robbed if not careful.

I’m older so not really a clubbing person and unfortunately I am poor in alcohol as well.